Quality Assurance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nutrawise Health & Beauty, located in Irvine California, is a leading manufacturer of health and wellness supplements including the award-winning line of youtheory® products which are sold in over 50,000 retailers worldwide. With over 200 years of combined service in the natural foods and supplement industry, Nutrawise executives are committed to its mission of being a purpose built company that continually supports a wide range of charitable organizations both locally and globally.
If you are looking for a company that values and develops it’s employees while offering engaging work, Nutrawise may be the place for you. Our people are what makes us a great company. We're growing fast and we want you along for the journey!
About the Position
Completes various job activities related to the Quality Assurance Department by performing the following duties. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacturers established specifications for products; product weight, size, color and other factors.
- Tests daily, hourly, or at intervals the company feels necessary.
- Inspect and test manufactured good so that they are safe to use, meet or exceed acceptable tolerances.
- Discuss their efforts with other technicians, supervisors, and managers, may write reports explaining their findings.
- Inspect raw materials as well as finished products; take necessary steps to prevent rejected items.
- Maintain a log or prepare reports detailing rejected items and their disposition.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Trains others as required.
- Demonstrates ability to follow and adhere to written work instructions.
- Performs other assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of standard operating procedures
- Knowledge of current good manufacturing practice regulations knowledge
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Practices
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform under pressure
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning & Development
- Work/Life Balance
- Fun Company Events
Nutrawsie Health & Beauty
9600 Toledo Way IrvineIrvine, CA
Get fresh QA Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.