Regional Sales Manager - San Francisco / Bay Area
- $75,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Summary of the Position: The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for calling on distributor representatives and Veterinarians with complete information pertaining to Nutramax veterinary products in a manner that will ensure the appropriate recommendation and use of the product line to achieve business growth
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ride with and provide product and technical training to veterinary distributor representatives and OTC representatives
- Assist with the launch of new products by ensuring call centers are trained and have the necessary support materials for their customers
- Visit veterinarian offices to sell products by providing detailed information, samples (as needed), and educational lunch and learn seminars
- Communicate with distributor representatives and schedule dinner meetings
- Work in conjunction with Technical Service Veterinarian to schedule meetings with influential staff members at assigned veterinary schools and host symposiums and lectures with veterinary students
- Visit veterinary schools within the assigned region to keep them apprised of veterinary school pricing and new products
- Work within a yearly budget including marketing activities to launch and sustain veterinary products within the field
- Provide timely reports to the home office that are informative and contain useful industry related information regarding changes in the industry and Nutramax's competition.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Minimum Requirements: Veterinary manufacturer/animal health industry experience desired. Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (with emphasis on MS Excel and PowerPoint).
Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 1 year of sales/marketing experience or 3 years' experience working within a veterinary hospital
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Nutramaxlabs LaboratoriesDaly City, CA
BusinessView All Nutramaxlabs Laboratories Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.