Field Based Veterinarian - Southwest Zone
Summary of the Position: Coordinate and deliver technical expertise to the organization, sales representatives, distributor representatives and Veterinarians regarding all Nutramax product lines. Maintain a high level of technical communication to the veterinary professionals, universities, and pet owners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Using RACE certification: administer the AAVSB, RACE program. Obtain CE approval for company sponsored meetings/lectures as well as KOLs.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Effectively communicate and interact with Key Opinion Leaders in the veterinary community.
- Provide sales support by providing group and individualized product training, professional development lectures and lunch and learns.
- Schedule visits to veterinary schools to meet with instructors/pharmacy leads as well as to set up educational presentations for the students.
- Assist with the development of support materials for new and/or existing products as deemed necessary by the Professional Services Manager.
- Attend industry conferences to monitor lectures, provide appropriate literature and materials to the speakers in attendance and assist sales with training at the booth.
- Provide technical support to veterinarians and/or pet owners who directly contact Nutramax with product questions.
- Provide professional support for AER's and may be called upon to communicate directly with veterinarian of record and/or pet owner.
- Provide product training and technical information.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Must reside in AZ, NV, CO or Southern California.
- 50-75% Travel Required.
Veterinary manufacturer/animal health industry experience in a pharmaceutical environment desired. Companion animal or equine background and hands-on experience in a veterinary clinic preferred. Maintain active state veterinary licensing. Must possess strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Must be computer literate.
Education and Experience : A DVM or VMD required. 3 years of industry experience required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Nutramaxlabs LaboratoriesPhoenix, AZ
AnimalView All Nutramaxlabs Laboratories Jobs
Get fresh Field Based Veterinarian - Southwest Zone jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.