Duration: 3 months
Location: San Jose
Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with the user's business objectives, while they are engaged in a test drive or free trial of Nutanix solutions. This role serves multiple stakeholders like prospects, existing customers, partners and employees with a responsibility for delivering the 'fastest time to delight' for Nutanix test drive users. This role is a critical one in establishing Nutanix as an innovative technical leader focused on customer delight. This position will be located in San Jose
1. Serve as the primary live, onboarding contact of test drive users, using tools like Intercom, Walkme & SFDC.
2. Understand customer outcomes by engaging users over live chat, handhold them to their desired outcomes faster, analyze customer usage metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
3. Proactively identify & capture user scenarios and act as the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
4. Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers' requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
5. Measure & track customers' levels of engagement with various modules of test drive and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
**Ideal Candidate Profile**
1. 2-3 years prior presales experience in a high-tech sales environment with a proven track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology.
2. Good understanding of one or more of the following areas:
2. Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
3. Application & server virtualization.
3. Ability to communicate confidently with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization.
4. Sound understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections.
5. Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
7. Experience in presales for servers, storage hardware, or networking is a big advantage