We are seeking an RN Behavioral Health to our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings. This position pays $35.00 per hour and offers Rapid Pay, which means you will be paid within two hours of working your shift!
As an RN, you are responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Manage and coordinate the nursing care activities during the patient's hospitalization. Including assessment, diagnosis, planning and establishing outcomes, implementation, and evaluation.
- Direct and is responsible for other personnel involved in patient care.
- Maintain professional accountability for all nursing care provided to patients at the hospital and demonstrates competency in nursing care.