Job Summary & Responsibilities
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) on a per diem basis to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. Needs exist on 8-hour shifts. Assignments will be with Long- Term Care, Rehabilitation or Skilled Nursing facilities. We are a daily pay agency! With us you will be paid immediately within 2 hours after successfully completing your shift and time sheet submission, we call it RAPID PAY! You can make roughly before taxes $208.00 A DAY!!
As an LPN you will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. We are looking for nurses that have recent experience in the last 1-3 years working in Long - Term Care, Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, and Dementia Care.
We offer Rapid pay, which means you will be paid within two hours of submitting your time for your shift!
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- One year experience in nursing as a LPN
- Current and active LPN in New Jersey
- Basic Life Support in classroom demonstrating skills
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment