Registered Nurse (RN), $70/hr Daily Pay - New Orleans, LA-West Jefferson
Nurses eaRN It Medical Staffing Group New Orleans, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- RN is responsible for delivery of professional nursing care according to the established policies of the department, the facility, and the Louisiana State Board of Nursing.
- RN is a direct patient care provider who demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to acutely ill adult and geriatric patients with cardiac, medical, surgical, and critical care needs.
- Typical direct care patients include those who are at minimal-to-moderately high risk and to a large extent care is routine, standardized and outcomes are predictable.
Registered Nurse (RN) Skills and Qualifications
- Degree from an accredited nursing program in good standing
- At least 1 year of recent oncology experience
- Must possess BLS and ACLS through AHA
- Must be able to act effectively in emergency situations
- Must have outstanding internal and external customer service skills