Currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to fill an opening with a per diem/contract opening in the St. Louis, MO area. Interested candidates should have at least 1 year of recent acute care experience and current ACLS and BLS certification.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Plan and implement the nursing process
- Give quality care to patients requiring intensive nursing care, in accordance with established policies and procedures of facility.
- Document and maintain consumer medical records, recording all changes as they occur.
- Make rounds with physicians, document medication changes, notify proper staff of changes.
- Handle emergencies.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- Degree from an accredited nursing program in good standing
- Current ACLS and BLS certification
- At least 1 year of recent acute care (ICU, ER, Med Surg, Tele, etc.)
- Must be able to act effectively in emergency situations
- Must have outstanding internal and external customer service skills
- acute care: 1 year
- RN: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
Nurses eaRN It Medical Staffing Group