Registered Nurse Emergency in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: -
Our client is looking for a compassionate and quick thinking ER Nurse to join our emergency team. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling initial patient assessments, performing laboratory work, point of care testing and associated administrative tasks. The ER nurse will also collaborate with ER doctors on discharge plans and create outpatient instructions for each patient that is not admitted to the hospital. If you are a compassionate and knowledgeable caregiver with previous nursing experience.
- Responsible for maintaining care standards in the emergency room
- Assist with checking in patients, doing triage work for doctors and generating initial insurance paperwork
- Work closely with doctors to keep patients and their family members updated on test results or treatment recommendations
- Maintain contact with laboratory personnel to report any initial lab findings back to the ER doctors
- Make arrangements for patients that are deemed to need care requiring them to be admitted to the hospital for one night or longer
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
- FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
- “Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hand Surgeon, Hand Surgery, Surgery Of The Hand, Surgery Hand, Wrist Surgery, Hand Specialist, Hand, Wrist, Forearm