We are seeking a Registered Nurse who can assist with the COVID-19 Response at a number of facilities in the area! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
With more than 40 years of healthcare staffing experience, Nursefinders is in the business of helping our partners deliver quality care to their patients. As an AMN Healthcare company - the nation's largest provider of healthcare staffing services - we provide access to the largest network of nursing, allied health, and administrative.
We recently have digitized our staffing and have a Mobile Staffing Application which allows all nurses to pick up shifts at their convenience and leisure within just a few clicks. Ask us for more information!