Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Room RN in Washington D.C.
Start Date: ASAP
Emergency Room Registered Nurse
The role of the emergency room nurse (ER RN) is to care for the patients suffering from trauma or illness
that requires emergency attention. The ER RN must recognize and effectively treat life-threatening
conditions, with the ability to deploy rapid assessment and treatment of patients in highly critical
situations, particularly during the initial phase of acute illness and trauma.
- 2 years experience within the past 3 years
- BLS and ACLS depending on facility
- Relevant State Nursing License
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
- FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
- “Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.