Personal Care Assistant PCA
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you want to make lives better and have the ability to drive your career? Do you love working with seniors? Nurse Next Door has the perfect opportunity for you!
Nurse Next Door is dedicated to delivering flexible, premium care options to help seniors stay at home, because we know home is the safest place to be.
Nurse Next Door is looking for Caregivers who are able to work 10 to 40 hours per week!! We have flexible hours in the morning, afternoon, evenings, and overnights.
We Make Lives Better every day for our team members through our People Promise.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- 24/7 support center to assist with scheduling related questions
- 24/7 assistance related to your client’s care
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide meal preparation, light housekeeping, and/or provide companionship and personal care.
- Happier Aging is at the heart of what we do — enabling seniors to live at home as long as possible, doing what they love to do.
- Execute on the client’s care plan as outlined by the Care Designer.
- Help clients with their ADL's (Activities of Daily Living) that is within the scope of practice for a Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Assist clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Meet the safety needs of the client and use equipment safely and properly.
- Function within the limits of your own experience and knowledge, while practicing safely and competently within the job description.
- Complete records and documentation accurately and thoroughly.
- PCA / Caregiver Training Certification
- Driver's license, Valid Auto Insurance, Reliable Car, Clean Driving Record
- Criminal Record Clearance
- Negative TB test
- CPR & First aid certifications
- Reliable smartphone is a requirement
Nurse Next Door Home Care Services
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Personal CareView all jobs at Nurse Next Door Home Care Services