Are you looking to work for a company that cares as much about their caregivers as they do about their clients? Do you want a flexible work schedule that works with your family’s schedule? Do you want a job where you can make a living AND make a difference in the life of your clients? We are seeking a Home Health Aid / Caregivers and CNA's to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home.
We have a mission to help seniors continue doing what they love most. We are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. By joining our team you will be an integral part of a growing company that is helping people do what they love again! All positions are paid based on experience!
Nurse Next Door is perfect for students, amazing people looking to gain experience, those looking for a career change, or career CNA's who are ready to change it up a little!
As a Nurse Next Door Ambassador, you are passionate about Making Lives Better and:
Always putting clients first
-Have a warm and caring heart
-Think of creative solutions and always find a better way
-Follow through with commitments and build great relationships
-Go above and beyond (even when no one is watching!)
- Creates Happier Aging experience and client focused care in home and community settings
- Delivers on our Brand Promise by owning the client's experience, ensuring that you do whatever it takes to bring peace of mind to our clients and their families
- Reviews the care plan prior to beginning a visit, completing records accurately and carrying out all assignments as requested
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Medication reminders and monitoring
- Specialized care (i.e.: palliative, dementia, Alzheimer, and other types of care)
- Meal preparation
- Update availability with our scheduling staff to ensure to ensure continuity of care of your client
- Housekeeping duties which COULD include the following duties: cleaning bathrooms (including toilets and tubs/shower stalls), vacuuming, mopping, light dusting, kitchen surfaces and cupboards, fridge and stove-top cleaning, watering plants, pet care (water and food), washing dishes before and after meal prep.
- Assist with errands / special outings movies, museum, shopping
- Provide travel assistance (drive in your vehicle or client’s vehicle)
- One year of recent Health Care Aide/personal care experience in a similar position or life experience in which similar duties were completed
- Must be comfortable traveling within Denton, Collin and Dallas Counties
- Must work every other weekend and some major holidays.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Must be comfortable working with pets.
- Must have a smartphone to use.
- Passionate about community health and home support
- Absolutely love working with seniors, ability to quickly build rapport with patients
- Able to work independently
- Stable work history
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, and drug screening.
- A solid knowledge of the principles, practices and methods of community healthcare and the delivery of personal care service to clients
- Able to stand, bend, squat, kneel and reach freely & able to freely lift 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions as related to client care
- Must be able to read and write in English and follow written and verbal instruction in English effectively. Demonstrates interest in the welfare of ill and elderly.
- Proof of current CPR, and Hepatitis profile.
- Aide Competency Evaluation Skills Checklist and written Skills test.
What positions do we have available: This position in Prosper, TX is for a couple, they have a medium sized friendly dog. The wife and family smokes in the house. Immediate opening for 9pm-9am shifts.
This is a Full-time/ Part-time/ PRN
Where are our positions located?
NW Dallas area including: Lewisville, Flower Mound, The Colony, Little Elm, Frisco, Prosper, Denton, Grapevine, Colleyville, Southlake, Bedford, Watauga, Keller, Westlake, Roanoke
75036, 75033, 75022, 75028, 76226, 76201, 76205, 75077, 76210, 76208, 76209, 75067, 75007, 75010, 75057, 75065, 75068, 75056, 75034, 76227, 75078, 76137, 76148, 76182, 76248, 76180, 76244, 76262, 76054, 76021, 76039, 76092, 75261, 76051,
Why choose Nurse Next Door Dallas NW?
- Flexible Schedule - we do self scheduling here to make things easier on YOU!*
- Paid Training
- Warm hand off's with clients.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Monthly Staff Recognition
- Expert Clinic Staff Resources for Caregivers
- Paid Breaks
- Meaningful relationships with Clients 1:1 care
- Competitive Wages
- Electronic Records
- Mobile App to use for Clock In and Out
- A company that is here to support you with opportunities for growth
We make lives better every day for our clients and our staff. Our Core Values and Core Purpose represent the soul of our company!
• Passionate About Making a Difference
• Admire People
• Providing a Wow Customer Experience
• Finding a Better Way
• Learn more about Nurse Next Door: www.nursenextdoor.com or on YouTube Nurse Next Door*