Registered Nurse Long Term Care (RN)
Nurse Earth Fawn Grove, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RN with 1+ Year LTC Experience
M-F (7A-3P, 3P-11P, or 11P-7A) OR Weekend Doubles available
Geriatric Care Patient type
We provide 24-hour skilled nursing services for elderly residents and people with a chronic condition or a prolonged illness. Our staff is devoted to the creation of a comforting environment and is focused on helping each person achieve their highest level of independence and vitality.
- RN consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan,
implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Patient assessment and records patient care data information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms
- Assists patients with activities of daily living while maintaining feelings of independence and self-esteem
- Familiarity and management of:Cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, urinary, hematological, musculoskeletal, endocrine,Neurological, psychiatric/psychosocial, integumentary, sensory and pain problems
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of
- Facilitates older adults’ active participation in all aspects of their own health care
- Involves, educates, and when appropriate, supervises family/significant others in implementing best practices for older adults
- Attends to quality end-of-life care for older adults and their support system
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board
- Minimum of one (1) year LTC experience required
- Minimum of (1) year Geriatric experience preferred
- Federal-, State- and GHR-required credentials current and on file
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT NURSE EARTH
Who we are. Nurses working with Nurses. We are looking for top level nurses to join our organization. We support a nationwide foot-print for Nursing opportunities and want to build a long lasting relationship with you during your entire career. Traveling as a Nurse has never been easier than with Nurse Earth. We're here to make traveling easy. Let's see the world together.
Nurse EarthWhy Work Here?
We are Nurses.
Whether you’re a Nurse interested in making your next move, or an employer looking to improve your Nurse hiring strategy, we’re here to help! Committed to our mission to find Nurses the jobs they’ll love and connect companies with the Nurses they need.