Specialty: RN/ Labor and Delivery
Location: Lewes, DE
Weekly Hours: 36
Shift: 7P-7A/ Rotate
Start Date: 12/9/19
Duration: 13 Weeks
Blended rate: 50.72
Gross weekly Pay: 1,826.00
Taxable Pay per hour: 20
Meals weekly: 427.00
Lodging weekly: 679.00
Completion Bonus: 2,000.00
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the Birthplace.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
- Provides for a safe environment for patients and visitors.
- Utilizes the chain of command when necessary to ensure patient well-being and appropriateness of care to newborns and mothers during the antepartum and postpartum periods.
- Active and unencumbered RN license
- Valid BLS and ACLS (and maybe more) from the American Heart Association
- At least 2 years L&D experience
Delaware is a small state, the second smallest in the U.S. It is divided into only 3 counties. Delaware was the first to ratify the Constitution of the United States, and has since been known as "The First State”. Almost all of Delaware is part of the Atlantic coastal plain, so coastal forests line the state from top to bottom. Lewes was the first town established in Delaware. Lewes proudly claims itself to be “The First Town in The First State”. It is known as being one of the “ocean resort” towns in Delaware. Tourists come from neighboring areas to enjoy the town's charm, artistic appeal, nightlife, tax free shopping and the Delaware Bay.
Who we are. Nurses working with Nurses. We are looking for top level nurses to join our organization. We support a nationwide foot print for Nursing opportunities and want to build a long lasting relationship with you during your entire career. Traveling as a Nurse has never been easier than with Nurse Earth. We're here to make traveling easy. Let's see the world together.