- GNA with 1+ Year LTC Experience
- M-F (7A-3P, 3P-11P, or 11P-7A) OR Weekend Doubles available
- Geriatric Care Patient type
The Geriatric Nursing Assistant with Nurse Earth will provide daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to patients in the facility. The Geriatric Nursing Assistant includes assisting with bathing, changing linens, checking in on patients in the morning and night, and taking/ recording vital signs. In addition to these core responsibilities, the Geriatric Nursing Assistant may perform other similar duties as assigned by the nursing department when necessary.
- Deliver quality healthcare services to residents
- Assist residents in bathing, grooming, toiletry, and dressing activities
- Prepare patients for treatments, surgeries, and other on/off-site activities
- Create a comfortable, consistent, and safe environment for residents
- Participate in on-going trainings and programs to increase quality of care
- Engage in daily shift (beginning/end) reporting
- High school Graduated or GED
- Graduate of approved CNA/GNA Program
- Minimum of one (1) year LTC experience required
- Minimum of (1) year Geriatric experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT NURSE EARTH - Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Who we are. Nurses working with Nurses. We are looking for top level nurses to join our organization. We support a nationwide foot-print for Nursing opportunities and want to build a long lasting relationship with you during your entire career. Traveling as a Nurse has never been easier than with Nurse Earth. We're here to make traveling easy. Let's see the world together.
Why Work Here?Whether you’re a Nurse interested in making your next move, or an employer looking to improve your Nurse hiring strategy, we’re here to help! Committed to our mission to find Nurses the jobs they’ll love and connect companies with the Nurses they need.
We are Nurses.