Position Overview: The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for generating business through the sale of Nuprodx bathroom mobility products to Complex Rehabilitation Dealers, the Department of Government Affairs, other Government agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, home-care agencies, direct retail customers, etc.
- Present our products to existing and new customers and educate them on our unique features and benefits.
- Work with our customers to support home evaluations and setups.
- Frequent interaction (face-to-face, email, text and phone) with your customers and DRIVE Nuprodx business.
- Participate in and represent Nuprodx at industry trade shows in your territory.
- Develop strategic business relationships with Managers, ATPs and Service Techs at your customer locations.
- Work with Nuprodx Management to develop and implement strategic initiatives in your territory.
- Submit clear and detailed quote requests to Nuprodx Customer Service immediately after receiving a quote request from your customers.
- Help with customer payment collections when requested by Nuprodx Management.
- Meet quotas and activity targets established by the Nuprodx National Accounts Manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be extremely energetic and passionate about selling our products.
- Must be willing and able to travel within your territory almost every business day.
- Being ATP or RTS certified is not required, but a big plus.
- 5 years of selling experience in the Complex Rehab market.
- Personable and Outgoing
- Base Salary
- High earnings potential with commission-based incentive for product sales in your territory
- Business expense and business mileage reimbursement
- Company van
- Company cell phone
- Company Expense reimbursement
- Starting commission advance