Beverage Production Operator
- Over a month ago
- $19 to $30 Hourly
Job Description: Production Operator
Nulixir Inc. - Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area
In this role, you will be responsible to work with the production team to manufacture Nulixir’s proprietary products. High productivity is expected and familiarity with food and beverage production equipment is highly desired. You will be part of a small team working on producing novel consumer good formulations.
Additional day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Following clearly laid out production guidelines and directions from supervisors to ensure all production orders are fulfilled on time.
· Work closely with quality team members to implement and maintain GMP procedures and workflows.
· Monitoring, and maintaining machines and equipment used in production lines,
· Feeding raw materials into machines, and operating machines,
· Making minor repairs, replacing parts,
· Measuring and classifying all raw materials in preparation for production
· Perform recurring testing of finished materials for quality and compliance with specifications.
· Move materials or completed products and packages to established locations.
· Move equipment and other heavy materials around the facility as needed.
· Assembling, packing, and labelling the finished goods in preparation for shipment
· Cleaning the production area and machinery before every new batch
· Maintaining an inventory of raw material and goods in the factory
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Degree in one of the following is preferred: Food Science, Nanotechnology, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Chemistry
Some Things We Consider Important in This Role:
- Productive experience in flavor and food ingredient production
- Multiyear track record of innovation in an industry environment
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
- English and Spanish language proficiency
· A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline.
· An excellent start-up work environment, flat hierarchy, and short decision paths.
· Competitive hourly salary.
· Performance Bonus.
$15/hr - $25/hr
About the Company:
Nulixir is a business-to-business (B2B) nano biotechnology company that develops, manufactures, and licenses intellectual property (IP) for smart nanocarriers, called nanovesicles, which optimize the performance of functional ingredients in food & beverage products. These specialized food-grade nanovesicles are engineered to mask functional ingredients’ flavors and tune their performance in the body. Nulixir’s products are available in both solid powder and liquid concentrate formats which can be incorporated into a wide variety of food & beverage products.
Founded in 2019, the company brought together a team of CPG leaders, scientists, US attorneys, and nutritionists to overcome long-standing challenges in the Food and Beverage Industry. The firm’s founder has extensive experience in the development of nanocarriers for cancer therapeutics. Transferring that knowledge to F&B production, the company’s highly insulated nanovesicle technology uses GRAS (generally regarded as safe) ingredients.
The company’s proprietary food-grade nanovesicles resolve prevalent issues associated with incorporation of functional ingredients including poor taste, limited bioavailability, slow onset, uncontrolled release kinetics, product stability, and shelf-life longevity. With several patents in hand, and more pending relative to the process and structure and ingredient base for the nanovesicles, Nulixir possesses compelling insulation and a competitive advantage.
We recruit, promote, and reward based off our five core values:
· Sleeves Up - At Nulixir, we provide the autonomy and creativity needed to own your role, iterate where needed and drive impact on a massive scale.
· 100% Transparency - Nulixir is passionate about open feedback at all levels of the company. This allows us to fail fast, create in real time and build an open company culture.
· Be Defiantly Great - We are defiant, that’s in our lifeblood, we accomplish what other people think are impossible. Challenging the status quo is our lifeblood.
· Unconditional Empathy - Our customers are real people with real business needs, and we are here to listen and tackle accordingly. If we care and respect each other, there is no challenge we can’t overcome.
· Be the solution, not just the critic - take ownership and drive collaboration. We work together and we build together.
8609 Cross Park DrAustin, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?