Client Success Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at NuLeaf Lawn Care we aim to have a positive impact on our community, and we are currently looking for like minded, driven individuals with a great attitude who would like to help us enhance the community, lives, and environment.... one lawn at a time! Our Client Success Team is growing and we have openings for people who are ready to take action, learn, and develop themselves - both personally and professionally. The alignment of our team toward this common goal is critical in ensuring we achieve the desired results with not only a sense of urgency, but also compassion and optimism.
Our client success representatives are responsible for helping our customers through the ongoing lawn care process, aiding with their questions and concerns, including general questions, billing/invoicing, scheduling, expectation management, etc. If you are someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, as well as problem solving and helping others, this job may be for you!
- Answer inbound calls, texts, and emails
- Make outbound follow up calls, texts, and emails for problem resolution
- First Call Resolution
- Customer retention
- Basic data entry and payment processing
- Seasonal scheduled overtime may be available and/or required
- Regular training - in person and remote
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years of customer service experience OR college degree
- 40wpm average typing speed
- Positive attitude
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Note - The following are preferred but do not disqualify a candidate:
- 40wpm average typing speed preferred
- Google Workspace experience and/or RealGreen Service Assistant experience preferred
- Experience in the lawn care industry preferred
Nuleaf Lawn Care
Get fresh Hourly Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.