Are you passionate about the world of natural and organic body care products and supplements? If you are passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle and helping others do the same, we would love to hear from you!
As one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 14 years in a row, we offer:
- Industry-leading wages
- Zero premium cost health benefits (even for part-timers)
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Fun and positive work environment
And much more!
If you would like to join our family of dedicated people with a love of food and a passion for excellent service, we would love to hear from you.
Our Healthy Living/GM/HBC/HW specialist needs to be hungry to grow their knowledge and skills through education and experience on a daily basis while being committed to offering world-class service to our guests. You will be responsible for ordering product, controlling inventory to ensure product quality and freshness, minimizing out-of-stocks, building displays while maintaining a clean and attractive environment, along with being responsible for handling all guest requests, questions and complaints. Wage range is $15-$18/hour.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have basic understanding of the English language
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Basic problem solving abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills with a warm and welcoming personality