The Service Manager position will be responsible for leading and operating the Service Department and prioritizing equipment repairs and services. Compensation is based upon experience.
- Experience repairing, maintaining and operating heavy construction equipment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to manage service technicians effectively.
- Time management and prioritizing equipment repairs and services.
- Lead all field and shop technicians to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Ensure all work orders are opened and closed in a timely manner.
- Assist technicians in the repair and service of machinery in a supporting role, when necessary.