NucleusTeq is hiring for "Azure Architect" for North Phoenix Location. Interested candidates who are willing to relocate within the USA can apply.
- Applicant must have minimum of 8 Years of experience in defining architecture for large solutions using .NET or equivalent technologies
- Applicant must have minimum of 3 years of experience in defining and implementing cloud/Azure based large solutions.
- Applicant must have working experience in Azure IaaS, PaaS, storage, network and database, Analyzing and identifying applications for cloud assessment and fitment, mapping workloads across IaaS, PaaS and private clouds.
- Implementing and hosting large/complex workloads (windows and non-windows) in Azure IaaS and configuring accurate VM size and storage selection.
- Experience in implementing and configuring/re-platforming large database solutions in Azure using SQL Server , Data Blob and Azure native frameworks.
- Experience in implementation using one or more Azure PaaS services like web sites, web/worker roles, SQL Azure database, storage, service bus, WebJ obs, cloud services, Remote Apps etc.
- Experience and understanding of security requirements for cloud like IAM, Web Application Firewalls, Data protection etc.
- Experience in configuring RBAC for Azure Resource Groups • Experience in configuring custom tags for Azure Resource
- Experience in defining highly available, DR solutions in Azure • Experience in defining cloud strategy for enterprise
- Experience in building CI/CD methodology in Azure using technologies like VS online, Jenkins, TFS etc.
- Microsoft certified Azure certifications (preferred)