Integrated Medicine Staff Registered Nurse (RN) | Sign-On Bonus
- $30 to $48 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Nucleus Healthcare is seeking an Integrated Medicine Staff Registered Nurse (RN) II to join a prestigious academic health system in Columbia, MO, with an extensive benefits package.
Not only is the health system a top place to work in healthcare, but it also values the importance of work-life balance and professional growth for its employees. Take the next step in your career and thrive in an environment where you are respected, challenged, and offered endless opportunities to define your career path!
Benefits that matter.
- This position qualifies for bonus opportunities such as a sign-on, relocation, or retention bonus. Incentive amounts vary up to $20,000. Contact a Nucleus recruiter for more information.
- Paid-for tuition from the local top-rated university.
- Up to 75% for you and 50% for spouses and children
- Retirement options including 100% match up to 8%
- 100% paid leave for parents and caregivers for up to four weeks – effective January 2024
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, including mental wellness support.
- 4 Personal Days, 12 Sick Days, 17 PTO days for 0-5 years, and 22 PTO days for 5+ years
This position is responsible for delivering exceptional nursing care to patients by utilizing strong organizational and leadership skills to assess patient status, implement clinical nursing interventions to modify symptoms, and develop and implement patient care plans to enhance and improve outcomes and ensure a safe and therapeutic environment. This position may be required to access and administer medications within their scope of practice and according to state law.
- Assesses the patient's condition and nursing needs, sets goals, and prescribes appropriate nursing actions to meet those goals and the patient’s physical, psychological, social, and rehabilitative needs, including discharge planning.
- Assesses, intervenes, and reassesses the patient's self-report/pain symptoms promptly.
- Utilizes an appropriate tool for assessment and reassessment (0-10 numerical scale, FACES, or the FLACC.)
- Demonstrates an understanding of medications regarding action and side effects.
- Reports pertinent information to the appropriate individual.
- Educates patients and significant others about their medications.
- Demonstrates the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of nursing interventions in accomplishing goals and intended patient care outcomes.
- Maintain the standards of nursing care and implements the policies and procedures of the hospital and assigned nursing unit. Participates in meetings, in-services, and quality and performance improvement groups. Full understanding of the attendance and punctuality guidelines, and adherence to the dress code.
- Reports pertinent observations and reactions regarding patients to the appropriate person (i.e., physicians, head nurse, charge nurse, and/or nursing supervisor) and records those observations accurately and concisely. Provides quality care to patients and works with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the highest patient satisfaction. May complete unit/department-specific duties as outlined in department documents.
Missouri Board of Nursing RN or Nurse Licensure Compact multi-state RN. When the primary state of residency changes, compact state RNs must apply under the new state of residency within thirty (30) days. One (1) year of specialty RN experience.
Additional license/certification requirements as determined by the hiring department.
Nucleus Healthcare is a staffing and recruitment agency partnering with top-tier facilities and organizations to deliver quality candidates seeking meaningful employment. We have permanent placement and long-contract jobs nationwide in nursing, allied health, healthcare operations and hospitality, and life sciences. Our vision of redefining how healthcare does business fuels our mission to empower the people who power healthcare. Connect with a Nucleus recruiter today!
Nucleus HealthcareKansas City, MO
Get fresh Integrated Medicine Staff Registered Nurse (RN) | Sign-On Bonus jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.