Director of Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Nucleus, we attract, and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry. At Nucleus Careers, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting- edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies. Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
Nucleus Healthcare is searching for a Director of Marketing to develop the organization’s marketing operations. This process is currently outsourced and due to our unprecedented growth determined the time has come to bring the process in-house. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and create a strategy that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job and able to employ unique marketing techniques. The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent toward external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Manage company’s external recruiting tools /resources and revising future needs depending on business volume
- Manage company’s social media platforms
- Determining company’s ongoing advertising requirements and managing budget accordingly
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Marketing Manager or Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach
- BS/BA in Marketing or Business
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience. Staffing industry experience is preferred.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Nucleus Healthcare