Director of Account Management (Staffing Industry - Healthcare / Life Sciences)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Account Management
Life Science Division
Required: Experience working as an Account Manager in the Staffing Industry, with a focus on Healthcare and/or Life Sciences.
At Nucleus, we attract, and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry. At Nucleus Careers, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting- edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies. Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics and service levels (e.g., quarterly sales projections, results, and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within stated clients
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Hire and Manage Recruiting Team to support client staffing initiatives to scale more than 100 new hires per month in supporting a multi-billion client.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of 10 years of proven work experience as a Business Development Manager, Recruiting Manager, National Account Manager, or other relevant role in a talent acquisition capacity within the Human Capital Management or staffing industries with a focus on servicing clients in the life sciences, biotech, or pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, especially executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp diligence
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
Powered by JazzHR
AddressKing of Prussia, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Nucleus Healthcare