Chief Financial Officer
- Expired: July 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Nucleus, we attract, and nurture mission critical talent for world renowned organizations. Our team understands the industry complexities and experienced in Executive Search for highly matrixed organizations.
We have been retained by a multi-billion-dollar venture capital group to conduct a search for a CFO with real estate and property management experience. In this key position, you will join an executive team of high-performing professionals to help keep finances insightful and instrumental for continued success. The CFO will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on company operations, helping our client analyze, strategize, and grow its financial position. This seasoned strategist not only understands current accounting practices and trends but has proven experience raising capital and adapting to change.
General CFO Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the company's financial operations team
- Provide financial strategy recommendations to the CEO and Executive Team
- Identify and address potential financial risks for the company
- Manage financial modeling of new investment opportunities and forecasting IRR
- Oversee cashflow management, budgeting, and the annual audit
- Manage due diligence and closing process of new acquisition opportunities
- Capital project management
- Implement strategies and systems to improve financial performance
- Support financial department in developing short- and long-term financial goals
- Review financial reports and determine methods to reduce costs
- Manage banking, lending, and insurance relationships
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA is a plus)
- CPA (Active Status)
- Minimum of 10 years of related financial management experience with at least 3 years in the real estate industry
- Prior experience in a Big 4 CPA firm is preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
- Working knowledge of raising capital beyond traditional lines of credit
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Nucleus Healthcare
Get fresh Chief Talent Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.