Administrative Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ADMINISTRATIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Nucleus Healthcare is seeking an Administrative Customer Service Representative located in Glen Allen, VA.
Schedule: 8am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Pay: $55,000 - $65,000 annually, based on experience
The Administrative Customer Service Representative serves as the key interface between internal Managers and sales representative in computing data in various platforms and monitoring program metrics day to day. Someone in this position will collect data (as applicable), process, and track to be received by the Direct of Patient Care. This person will be responsible for operating within all applicable guidelines and staying current with all professional and safety training as well as licensure as appropriate.
- MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF PHLEBOTOMY AND/OR HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE
- Ability to manage several projects at a given time.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Highly computer literate and high comfort level with new systems and technology.
- Ability to work with graphs and pivot tables within Excel to track and analyze data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Bi
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Results-orientated and driven to exceed goals.
- Ability to learn quickly, take initiative, work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment while demonstrating efficient time management.
- Clear understanding and ability to work in a fast-paced mobile health environment.
- Some travel may be required for training or off-site duties.
- Job duties will include working with data spreadsheets, various software platforms, KPI's, meeting minutes, and data entry.
- Job duties may require the ability to lift and carry slightly to moderately heavy items (up to 40 lbs).
- Job duties will require extended periods of sitting and computer screen time.
- Job duties will require answering and making internal and external calls.
- High School Diploma
- Minimums of two (2) years recent experience in the healthcare field
- Knowledge of phlebotomy and/or healthcare
- Three (3) to five (5) years of working experience with development of increased independent responsibility.
Powered by JazzHR
Come work alongside the owner, CEO, and Executive Team to transform significant sectors of the Life Sciences, Healthcare, and Technology industries.
If you are smart, capable, and organized, have a deep understanding of core business processes, change management, and business transformation, you have the opportunity to be successful beyond your wildest dream.
We’re a privately held, rapidly scaling company based in Radnor, PA. Come work alongside the owner, CEO, and Executive Team to transform significant sectors of the Life Sciences, Healthcare, and Technology industries. If you are smart, capable, and organized, have a deep understanding of core business processes, change management, and business transformation, you have the opportunity to be successful beyond your wildest dream.
AddressGlen Allen, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Nucleus Healthcare