POSITION OVERVIEW:We are looking to hire a full-time, part-time and PRN Registered Nurse (RN) and or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to care for our patients in the Grand Junction, CO area.
SHIFTS: Day and nights shifts available (weekday and weekends)
Set schedules available, weekends available (weekend differential paid), variable hours. Impact the lives of Cold War Veterans, by providing direct one on one skilled care in the privacy and safety of patients homes. Nuclear Care Partners provides excellent personalized training, support, and professional development opportunities and is an amazing place to work.
This is a unique and fulfilling opportunity which offers the excitement of becoming part of a fast growing niche home care company, Nationwide.Nuclear Care Partners (NCP) is a growing and approved Nationally Accredited Medical Provider under the U.S. Department of Labor. We provide exceptional home care to our patients Nationwide.We care for former Department of Energy workers who have been diagnosed with work related illnesses from their past jobs, in their homes.
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of Colorado
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
- Registered Nurse with home health experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Serious and qualified applicants, please send your resume today!
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will:
- Provide skilled care to our patient(s) requiring professional nursing.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to NCP policy.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care.
- This position comes with a very competitive pay plan.
Nuclear Care Partners is owned and operated by two compassionate nurses who gave up everything to follow their dreams of giving back to former atomic workers. They dreamed of making a difference in the lives of former atomic workers by providing in-home care and advocating for them. From the foundation of the organization, to our operations today, this is what we believe makes us special: We provide exceptional home care to our patients, Nationwide.
Nuclear Care Partners is an approved Medical Provider under the U.S. Department of Labor Programs: EEOICPA, RECA, DCMWC & FECA. We work exclusively with former DOE workers who have been diagnosed with work related illnesses and consequently qualify for no-cost in-home medical benefits. http://www.nuclearcarepartners.com
- We are the top choice of providers for in-home care services. Just ask our patients, 99% of them recommend us to other former atomic workers.