POSITION OVERVIEW:We are looking for a part time Registered Nurse (RN) to care for our patients in the Butler, MO area.
SHIFTS: Part Time Weekdays (4 hrs every other week)
Our organization provides in home care to Cold War Veterans who have been diagnosed with work related illnesses from their past jobs. This is a unique and fulfilling opportunity which offers the excitement of becoming part of a fast growing niche home care company, Nationwide.
Nuclear Care Partners (NCP) is a growing and approved Nationally Accredited Medical Provider under the U.S. Department of Labor. We provide exceptional home care to our patients, Nationwide.
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse in the state of Missouri
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
- Registered Nurse with home health experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Serious and qualified applicants, please send your resume today!
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will:
- Provide skilled care to our patient(s) requiring professional nursing.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to NCP policy.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care.
Nuclear Care Partners is owned and operated by two compassionate nurses who gave up everything to follow their dreams of giving back to former atomic workers. They dreamed of making a difference in the lives of former atomic workers by providing in-home care and advocating for them. From the foundation of the organization, to our operations today, this is what we believe makes us special: We provide exceptional home care to our patients, Nationwide.
Nuclear Care Partners is an approved Medical Provider under the U.S. Department of Labor Programs: EEOICPA, RECA, DCMWC & FECA. We work exclusively with former DOE workers who have been diagnosed with work related illnesses and consequently qualify for no-cost in-home medical benefits. http://www.nuclearcarepartners.com
- We are the top choice of providers for in-home care services. Just ask our patients, 99% of them recommend us to other former atomic workers.