POSITION OVERVIEW:We are looking for a Full Time and Part Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to care for our patients in the Boise, ID area.
SHIFTS: Graveyard shifts Mon-Sun available 9pm-6am
Enjoy schedule flexibility, improved work-life balance, more time with patients, and growth opportunities in a rewarding position with a company that truly cares about its people. We provide professional development opportunities, personalized training and true leadership support to empower our employees throughout the organization.
APPLY: If you enjoy creating meaningful connections with your patients and making a difference with your work, submit your application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA registered with the state Idaho
- CPR certification is required
- Patient care experience in Home Health, preferred but not required
- Must have the ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions and to maintain nursing records and charts
- Ability to interact professionally with patients and families
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must adapt to changing workload and/or interruptions
- Must have a valid driver license and be in good standing
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse/licensed Nurse; this position will assist with in-home patient care for former Department of Energy(DOE) workers with work related illnesses.
- This position comes with a very competitive pay plan.
Nuclear Care Partners is owned and operated by two compassionate nurses who gave up everything to follow their dreams of giving back to former atomic workers. They dreamed of making a difference in the lives of former atomic workers by providing in-home care and advocating for them. From the foundation of the organization, to our operations today, this is what we believe makes us special: We provide exceptional home care to our patients, Nationwide.