POSITION OVERVIEW: We are looking for a Part Time CNA/HHA to care for our patient in the Mt. Pleasant, SC area.
SHIFTS: Part Time Monday, Wednesday, Friday, every other weekend (9a-4p)
We care for former Department of Energy workers who have been diagnosed with work related illnesses from their past jobs, in their homes. This is a unique and fulfilling opportunity which offers the excitement of becoming part of a fast growing niche home care company, Nationwide.
Nuclear Care Partners (NCP) is a growing and approved Nationally Accredited Medical Provider under the U.S. Department of Labor. We provide exceptional home care to our patients Nationwide.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA registered with the state South Carolina (preferred)
- CPR certification is required
- Patient care experience in Home Health, preferred but not required
- Must have the ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions and to maintain nursing records and charts
- Ability to interact professionally with patients and families
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must adapt to changing workload and/or interruptions
- Must have a valid driver license and be in good standing
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse/licensed Nurse; this position will assist with in-home patient care for former Department of Energy(DOE) workers with work related illnesses.
This position comes with a very competitive pay plan.
Nuclear Care Partners is owned and operated by two compassionate nurses who gave up everything to follow their dreams of giving back to former atomic workers. They dreamed of making a difference in the lives of former atomic workers by providing in-home care and advocating for them. From the foundation of the organization, to our operations today, this is what we believe makes us special: We provide exceptional home care to our patients, Nationwide.
Nuclear Care Partners is an approved Medical Provider under the U.S. Department of Labor Programs: EEOICPA, RECA, DCMWC & FECA. We work exclusively with former DOE workers who have been diagnosed with work related illnesses and consequently qualify for no-cost in-home medical benefits. http://www.nuclearcarepartners.com
- We are the top choice of providers for in-home care services. Just ask our patients, 99% of them recommend us to other former atomic workers