Automotive Technician - Nucar Chevrolet
Nucar Chevrolet New Castle, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Nucar Chevrolet is currently looking to hire experienced Automotive Technicians. We are specifically looking for technicians with 2+ years of experience and medium to heavy duty truck tech experience! Previous Chevrolet / GM experience/certification is a MAJOR PLUS!
We have more work than we can handle! Our shop is averaging more RO hours than ANY GM store in the region. Our top techs earn well over $100,000! Sign-on bonus is available for the right candidates. Out of town candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Automotive Technician experience is REQUIRED for this position!
What we offer our TEAM MEMBERS:
· Competitive pay based on experience and performance (top techs earning over $100,000)
· Available benefits include medical, dental, 401K and paid vacations
· Plenty of work available
· Ongoing training and development
· A TRUE CAREER, NOT just a job
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
· Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
· Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
· Document work performed.
· Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
174 N Dupont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEW
MUST HAVE AUTO TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
· Automotive Service Tech Experience REQUIRED
· Chevrolet / GM Certifications are a PLUS
· Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
· Willing To Learn
· Be A Team Player
· Receptive To New Ideas
Keywords: Chevrolet, General Motors, auto tech, automotive technician, auto technician, assistant service manager, service manager, service director, adjuster, ASM, ADP, service tech, technicians, mechanics, lube tech, tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic
174 N Dupont HwyNew Castle, DE
AutomotiveView all jobs at Nucar Chevrolet