Every day, bring your passion to help students in your community learn and build web development skills. Our business is built upon helping people succeed; your passion to deliver the best web development learning experience in the classroom and online is the first prerequisite for teaching with Nucamp.
As an Instructor for Nucamp, you will look after a classroom of approximately 10 students in a blended environment that mixes online and in-person experiences. This is the perfect position for those interested in community development through education while supplementing their income. You will be supporting adult students of diverse careers, educational backgrounds, and cultures in discovering the world of coding and web development.
Nucamp's mission is to offer affordable learning programs for professional adults seeking the skills they need for the career they want. We bring together local instructors, students, and high-quality content on our learning platform to deliver a unique and superior learning experience.
As a Nucamp instructor, you have the opportunity to make a difference in your local community, while earning income and enhancing your resume.
• During the week, you will spend 45-60 minutes per day engaging with students online, answering their questions, and helping them on their learning journey while they watch video lectures and go through online assignments. You can do this at any time, from anywhere using our online platform and our Slack channels.
• At the end of the week (Saturdays), you will deliver a 4-hour in-person workshop, which includes short lectures and explanations, and give support to the students.
• At the end of the week, you will grade students' weekly assignments.
• Your goal is also to keep students motivated and help them complete their learning journey by being very responsive to individual student needs.
• Teaching experience is highly desired.
• Proof of experience is mandatory.
Job Type: Part-time Independent Contractor
Compensation: $1,000.00 per class (4 weeks)