*This role will be 100% phone/e-mail remote support.*
Looking for an experienced Support Technician to join our 24x7x365 technical support team responsible for coordinating timely restoration of business-critical services and drive defect elimination across our product suite. This team acts as the central point of escalation for high severity outages and provides timely updates to leadership and customers, perform hierarchical escalations, and partner with service owners on post-mortem analysis.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to interact with customers and leaders at all levels of the organization, broad working knowledge of IT infrastructure, and a quick learner to join us in providing exceptional customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality technical support for all company solutions while helping to improve how we do it.
- Proactively support and resolve issues for customers who use company Digital products.
- Help Technical Support achieve success through identifying bugs, feature requests, escalations, and the development of internal and external knowledge base articles.
WHAT TO BRING
- Excellent analytical and customer handling skills
- Your working knowledge and troubleshooting experience of static web pages, web applications, mobile apps, OTT apps.
- Your ability to write logically for a public audience and knowledge base.
- Your familiarity with how Agile software development practices work: including Sprints, Stories, QA, and Release workflows.
- Your ability to serve as the of Voice of the Customer and provide feedback and bug documentation to internal scrum teams.
- Your passion for customer experience by providing exceptional customer service.
- Your experience utilizing a ticketing system to support customers and end users.
- Your strong investigation and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Your Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of three years of experience in a Technical Customer Support role.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge on Process improvement, Green Belt, or ITIL knowledge
- Experience using Jira Service Desk
- Experience providing support and troubleshooting for websites, mobile apps, and OTT apps