Information Technology Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NuWest is currently partnering with an award-winning healthcare provider in their search for an Information Technology Director to join their management team. In this role, you will work to develop and execute business plans to achieve the organization’s strategic goals and objectives. Reporting to the CFO, the IT Director ensures that company staff and management have the tools and services they need to deliver exceptional service and support to all patients and their families. This is a hybrid role that sits in Anacortes, WA.
- Ownership and accountability for the efficient and stable running of the day-to-day IT operations
- Ensure that our leadership, management and staff have the data and information they need
- Plan, direct, coordinate and review work plans for information technology staff.
- Create implementation strategies and work with department heads for proper installation, migration, training and policy issues associated with new technologies.
- Manage the development, security and use of the hospital’s databases and shared information; make recommendations for improvements to policies and procedures; modify programs to enhance integration.
- Manage the hospital’s Technology Hardware and Software Repair and Replacement Program.
- Understand company business needs, goals and objectives to build and execute a multi-year IT technology and operational plan and roadmap designed to help us achieve our long-range strategic goals.
- Define, manage, and continually improve technology support services that meet or exceed agreed to service level agreements (SLA) for all major services.
- Identify and actively manage risks that technology/infrastructure present to the business.
- Lead/participate in vendor contract negotiations for all hardware, software, and services.
- Manage staff, including appropriate roles/structure, hiring, coaching, mentoring, and developing a talented team of IT professionals.
- Develop and manage the Department’s budget and monitor all adjustments or requests.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 10+ years in technology department with increasing roles and responsibilities
- 5+ years in a management role within an IT organization
- Understanding of system architecture and integration
- Ability to achieve and measure results and progress
- A track record of the successful deployment and integration of cloud-based applications and services
- Proven skills in developing system roadmaps and IT strategy that support business objectives
- Understanding of project lifecycles, methodologies and best practices.
- Experience managing or overseeing projects through their full lifecycle, including budget management and change orders.
- Understanding and experience working with an EHR (knowledge of Meditech is a huge plus).
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for new technology, products and services
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
NuWest Group connects talented individuals with meaningful work at companies pioneering the future across the country. We don’t believe in one-size fits all or the interviewing conveyor belt. We do a deep intake with both companies and candidates to truly understand wants and needs before matching, so each walk away with options that get you where you want to go. We’re on a mission to improve employee engagement and business outcomes by placing the right people in the right work environments.
NuWest GroupWhy Work Here?
NuWest has over 20 years of experience in staffing, and we're dedicated to helping you find the perfect fit.
We've been one of Washington's Top 100 Best Workplaces in Washington for six consecutive years. We’re in the business of building great teams that meet individual needs and help grow thriving companies to reach their goals. That means we understand more than most that your people are your culture. We strategically create industry-specific teams that foster a close-knit start-up feel within our own company. This ensures we have a deep knowledge of every sector we serve while allowing us to build unique teams that work (and play) well together. We’re honored to be recognized as one of Washington’s Top 100 Best Places to Work for five years running, and have applied those same strategies to find the absolute best matches for our clients and candidates to grow happily and successfully.
TechnologyView all jobs at NuWest Group