We are seeking a Customer Service Representative In Manufacturing to join a skilled and valuable team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Position: Temp to hire
Pay: DOE $20-22.75/hr
- Collect customer contact information/inquiry and enter into CRM (customer relationship management database)
- Ensure that all order entry, credits, returns, and other sales transactions are completed under established compliance guidelines.
- Provides feedback and technical assistance to various customer inquiries and issues such as order changes, cancellations, status, estimated shipping date and tracking information.
- Coordination with inter company departments to resolve customer inquiries (Logistics, Finance)
- Respond to sales inquiries and requests for quotation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify, address and escalate issues
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position
- Previous experience in customer service and manufacturing, call center or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills