Administrative Associate (Hybrid!)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Associate II – Marketing & Communications
What You’ll Do
- This position provides direct administrative support to the MarCom Management Team and Department, as needed, and reports to the Senior Manager of Technical Communications in MarCom.
- Manage calendars, travel arrangements and expenses for MarCom managers.
- Prepare, coordinate and confirm travel arrangements and reservations for MarCom team, and coordinate and submit timely reimbursements for business-related expenses.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with people at all levels, from support staff to senior executives, and be willing to contribute wherever needed in a collaborative manner, providing support to operational activities, day-to-day needs and special events as an integral part of the team.
- Serve as the point of contact for conference room/meeting space reservations, catering, PCard purchases, and event- and staff-related equipment move orders (MACs).
- File and retrieve records, folders or other materials. Assist in organizing materials and backups.
- Manage office supplies and assist with Ball merchandise orders; manage recognition program award orders and inventory by monitoring stock so that orders can be placed and filled in a timely manner.
- Interact appropriately with MarCom staff and with others throughout the company to maintain a positive, productive, inclusive and collaborative work environment.
- Perform general administrative support and other duties as necessary.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact professionally with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience and comfort with complex scheduling, coupled with an ability to sort the urgent from the non-urgent
- Must be willing to learn new systems, processes, and programs.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and responsibility in handling purchases on behalf of the department
- Must be able to handle confidential material and information on a regular basis, maintain discretion and display a high degree of trust and professionalism
- Proven technical skills with Microsoft suite (including Outlook). Some experience with SharePoint preferred.
- Comfortable working in a small office, with a dynamic environment, that is part of a geographically distributed team.
- Company is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Company is subject to regular audits to ensure workers meet minimum qualifications for the programs on which they work. As such, Company cannot
NuWest GroupWhy Work Here?
NuWest has over 20 years of experience in staffing, and we're dedicated to helping you find the perfect fit.
We've been one of Washington's Top 100 Best Workplaces in Washington for six consecutive years. We’re in the business of building great teams that meet individual needs and help grow thriving companies to reach their goals. That means we understand more than most that your people are your culture. We strategically create industry-specific teams that foster a close-knit start-up feel within our own company. This ensures we have a deep knowledge of every sector we serve while allowing us to build unique teams that work (and play) well together. We’re honored to be recognized as one of Washington’s Top 100 Best Places to Work for five years running, and have applied those same strategies to find the absolute best matches for our clients and candidates to grow happily and successfully.
BusinessView all jobs at NuWest Group