Exciting space exploration engineering company in Kent, WA is seeking to hire a Project Scheduler/ Planner for Aerospace Programs. You will be responsible for scheduling and resource planning. In this hands-on position, you'll work to increase the speed and efficiency of our programs by supporting the timely delivery, quality and transparency of schedule and financial data to support the company’s business decisions.
The company celebrates strong collaboration, unique and innovative solutions, and passion for success. We are searching for open-minded, high-judgement, enthusiastic candidates looking to join our diverse, team-based environment. The right personality will be a proactive, service-oriented individual with excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Kent, WA
Duration: 12+ months, long term opportunity
- Provide support to program management in scheduling, resource planning, cost analysis and reporting for various Rocket Engine Programs.
- Collect status, develop and maintain detailed planning level schedules.
- Perform schedule baseline change control, critical path analysis, and variance analysis.
- Communicate issues to stakeholders and provide mitigation recommendations. Resource load, analyze, and optimize program schedule to meet required dates. Collaborate with Responsible Engineers, Buyers, Integrated Product Team Leads, and other functional support groups to status design efforts, critical procurements, and operations activities.
- Perform what if scenarios and help develop recovery plans.
- Integrate cost and schedule to support budgeting and cost analysis efforts. Develop specialized reporting as requested by upper management.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in finance, Business, Project Management, or Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Program Management environment with tracking schedules, actions, or other relative tasks.
- 3-5 years' experience in Program Planning/Scheduling.
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint).
- 1-3 years’ experience in Manufacturing or Aerospace
- Strong communication and organization skills
NuWest Group Staffing
Why Work Here?We match job-seekers with roles that build toward strong career paths, at no cost to them. Our mission is to find the best person for the job and the BEST job for the person.
NuWest has over 20 years of experience in staffing, and we're dedicated to helping you find the perfect fit.