Patient Service Representative - MyChart
NuWest Group Staffing Seattle, WA
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a professional and customer service driven Patient Service Representative to assist patients with MyChart at a well-known healthcare facility in downtown Seattle, WA. Please apply to learn more!
Position: Patient Service Representative
Location: Seattle, WA 98104
Schedule: M-F; 8am-5pm
- Responsible for incoming calls relative to MyChart.
- Helping patients with difficulties logging on their health portal
- Reset passwords for patients
- MyChart appointment scheduling
- 1-2 years of medical appointment scheduling
- Able to manage 80-90 inbound calls per day
- 2-3 years of healthcare experience
- EMR: Epic is preferred
- MyChart experience is a plus
NuWest Group StaffingWhy Work Here?
NuWest has over 20 years of experience in staffing, and we're dedicated to helping you find the perfect fit.
We match job-seekers with roles that build toward strong career paths, at no cost to them. Our mission is to find the best person for the job and the BEST job for the person.
HealthcareView all jobs at NuWest Group Staffing