- $40 to $70 Hourly
- medical, 401k,
Location: Onsite, Bothell, WA
Employment Type: Contract
Pay Range: $40-70/hr
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, & Accident insurance, Pet & Legal insurance, 401k retirement plan, Eligible for 6 paid holidays per year after 6 months
Job Description: We are seeking Mechanical Engineer for our growing aerospace client. This company works on unique custom products for VIP level customers! This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience in aerospace interiors looking to further their career working on products for high profile clients.
- Creates entire mechanical design documentation packages including drawings, bill of materials, material definition, trim and finish requirements, dimensions, and applicable tolerances.
- Revise size, shape and arrangement of parts to create practical design. Conducts weekly one-on-one meetings with the group of engineers assigned.
- Works closely with lead engineers to develop engineering skills and progress within the engineering career track.
Essential Qualifications: (same as required, must haves, max 3-4)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 4 years of mechanical CAD design experience or AA degree and 6 years of mechanical CAD design experience.
- Aerospace design experience required. Aircraft interior experience preferred.
- Proficiency with CAD.
- Knowledge of industry design and documentation standards (ASME)
Bonus Qualifications: (= nice to have, desired 1-3 bullets)
- Aerospace Interiors Design experience
- Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check
- NuWest is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
- To conform to U.S. Government International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), you must be a U.S. Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident, or protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) in order to meet the minimum qualifications for this position
Who we are
NuWest Tech places technical professionals in some of the most competitive markets in the world. Think of us as your personal AI - we find the best positions for your experience, skills, and preferred work environment at thriving companies across the country. You can fill out hundreds of applications online...OR our industry-specialized team can put your resume in front of the right hiring managers for you. We’re a top vendor with our clients, meaning when we recommend a candidate, they go to the top of the pile.
What you can expect from US:
- Responsiveness: No one likes to get ghosted. You'll get updates every step of the way
- Transparency: open and honest communication – no surprises
- Career expertise: we coach you based on your specific strengths and goals to get you where you want to go
NuWest has over 20 years of experience in Manufacturing and Engineering recruiting, and we're dedicated to helping you find the perfect fit.
Our team prides ourselves in making a great technical and cultural match, specialized for your industry. We are dedicated to helping you find the role that’s right for your next career move.
NuWest Group - Manufacturing & EngineeringBothell, WA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.