Role: Mechanical Assembler
Pay: $18-20/hr. DOE
Location: South Seattle, WA
The Mechanic/Assembler Tech are the key craftsman who build all standard products and custom equipment. The breadth and diversity of the designs and projects that we produce require our company to have a team assembly personnel with a corresponding wide range of skills, talents, and problem solving skills.
We are looking for candidates with a wide range of experience:
- Auto.motorcycle repair
- HVAC Installers
- Diesel Mechanics
- Piping Installers
- Military Mechanics
Responsibilities: Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, drawing specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub assemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit;
- Fastening parts and sub assemblies.
- Read and interpret Manufacturers component manuals
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed assemblies
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications
- Troubleshoots, figure out resources necessary for assistance, and overcomes obstacles
- Manages stress during potentially varying workloads. Works well under deadlines.
- Adjusts as required and displays willing flexibility to change. Demonstrates the ability to multitask.