Customer Service Representative
This position is responsible for day-to-day execution of all areas of customer service and sales support, including call center participation, pre-sales inquiries, quoting/order entry, issues resolution, and sales reporting. The Customer Service Rep is expected to demonstrate knowledge of products, customer agreements, and sales transactions. Establishing strong customer relationships with key accounts make this position a key contributor factor to outstanding service that differentiates the brand from the competition. Strong initiative, leadership, and problem solving skills are expected.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to sales inquiries and requests for quotation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure phone queue support meets established performance goals
- Identifying proper equipment to meet customers’ application through the use of spec sheets
- Coordination with inter-company departments to resolve customer inquiries (Logistics, Finance)
- Ensure that order entry, credits, returns, and other sales transactions are completed under established compliance guidelines, resulting in auditable documentation
- Identify, address and escalate issues
- Two years of college or applicable experience
- One year of customer service or equivalent experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 - proficiency in Excel is essential.
- Oracle ERP & Salesforce CRM experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, bi-lingual is a plus (French)
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Ability to handle stressful situations in positive, tactful manner.
- Great attitude, self-motivated, professional demeanor.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with great organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong orientation toward safety, quality, and engagement in process change/improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
- Ability to learn new products and software
- Strong knowledge of products and the lifting industry is a plus.