Do you love communicating with clients? Are you wired to find the best and most efficient way to organize things? Does it energize you to have your finger on the pulse of the organization? Then NuWave Technology Partners has a great opening for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Great benefits! We get it here, you need insurance and a paycheck yes, but you also need a company that knows you are a person and not just a number. We have that covered with a flexible work environment that will make you feel at home.
- NuWave is an EOS company. What does that mean? Well, Google it, but the short answer is we have our ducks in a row. Everyone at NuWave knows their role and has accountability, making us a strong organization internally and externally in how we interact with our clients
- You could work with some of the brightest minds in IT and Infosec that South West Michigan has to offer, coordinating between our Projects, Client Advocacy and Service Delivery teams!
- We have cell phones, laptops, company cars, etc. But we also love to grow our people. We train and want to invest in you. Ask us for more details on how your career can benefit from our approach!
What’s the job again?
- The Service Delivery Coordinator, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, would field our incoming support requests from clients via email, portal or phone. Then Triage and dispatch to the proper technician based on skills and availability.
- See the client concerns through to fruition, making sure nothing falls through the cracks, communicating to the client and making sure expectations are aligned.
- Meet daily with coordinators of the other teams in the organization, closing the loop between ongoing projects, client advocate work and internal operations. You would be the most well-informed person on all things NuWave!
- Provide a diplomatic touch as we work through the daily, weekly and monthly needs of coordinating resources to react to our client’s needs. This is where your scheduling and attention to detail techniques will come in handy.
- There will be the usual weekly meeting type stuff, but we do it different with our EOS Level 10’s!
- You’ll need the following skills to be successful here: Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, good written and oral communication skills, experience with ticket tracking software, ability to learn complex systems and explain it to novice users, problem solve, etc, etc, etc. You get the idea.
- NuWave is a Managed Services Provider with clients all over Michigan and offices in Lansing, Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids. https://nuwavepartners.com/about
- Sound good? Apply now on Zip Recruiter!