Sr. Administrative Assistant
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required:High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel:Up to 10%
Location:CA - San Diego
The Sr. Administrative Assistant demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of emotional intelligence and trustworthiness, and thrives in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment. Accountability, a sense of urgency, and a desire to learn and develop professionally are key to the role, along with taking pride in providing exceptional administrative support to the Leader and ensuring all communications and experiences involving the Office of the President are world class.
- Complex calendaring that includes exercising discretion to prioritize meeting requests and ability to proactively identify need for meetings
- Working effectively with others to drive the Leader's and NuVasive's priorities and compel others to provide required information and data needed to successfully manage the business
- Partnering with administrative professionals across the organization to schedule and prioritize meetings involving other executives
- Acting as a goodwill ambassador for the Office of the Leader, the Leader's entire organization, and NuVasive, striving to strengthen the team and drive cross-collaboration
- Ensuring the Leader is prepared for meetings and informed of important developments across the organization
- Planning, prioritizing, tracking, and completing all tasks in an efficient manner with little direction while thinking strategically about all aspects of your individual and the Leader's workload
- Managing all aspects of frequent and complex domestic and international travel
- Organizing large-scale on-site and off-site meetings, including meeting location, A/V, agenda preparation and execution, food and beverage, room set-up, etc.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and protecting the privacy of employee and customer information with strict adherence to confidentiality and compliance policies
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years' experience as an administrative professional
- High proficiency with the entire MS Office Suite
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in medical device, biotech or pharma
2015 NuVasive, Inc. Privacy at http://www.nuvasive.com/privacy-policy/ Terms and Conditions at http://www.nuvasive.com/terms-conditions/
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The "EEO is the Law" poster options are available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . NuVasive's EEO policy is available here at https://www.nuvasive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/COP-NUV-HR0004-7.pdf .
Nuvasive is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.