Distributor Sales Specialist (Salt Lake City, UT)
US, US, Field
Minimum Level of Education Required:Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel:Up to 25%
Sales Specialist, Salt Lake City, UT
NuVasive Distributor - NeXus Surgical Innovations
If you are interested in this role please contact Jerry Campbell
Email - email@example.com
NuVasive is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. The Company is the 3rd largest player in the $8.2 billion global spine market. With a focus on Speed of Innovation, Absolute Responsiveness, and Superior Clinical Outcomes, we are revolutionizing how spine procedures are performed on patients around the world.
Why should you join NuVasive?
Over $1 B in 2018 revenue, we are continuing to climb at 7% revenue growth with a presence in over 50 countries and 2600 employees. This is THE place to start a career, to accelerate your careers, and have a larger relative impact than anywhere else you have worked.
Why should you join the Sales team?
As NuVasive continues to grow, we need top sales rock stars to achieve the revenue and product mix requirements for their territories. Join a team that works with top surgeons to provide innovative solutions to back pain and spine surgery.
- Accelerate revenue and market penetration for all products in the territory while driving the development of relationships with key spine surgeon customers.
- Conduct key marketing activities such as peer-to-peer spine surgeon events and visiting surgeon programs that espouse the values of our foundation technologies.
- Sell the virtues of the Marquis Visit Program to customer targets in order to educate and drive usage of NuVasive products and procedures.
- Execute the sales plan and thoughtfully produce monthly and quarterly updates to the plan and review process.
- Represent NuVasive as the industry leaders by acquiring clinical competency skills with all NuVasive products to assure the role of sales expert in an elite sales force. Surgical case coverage is required, with the goal of providing the highest degree of value to surgeon and patient.
- Most importantly, make people's lives better! Be a part of the team that has revolutionized spine surgery and prides ourselves on outstanding patient outcomes that extend beyond the operating room
- Associate's degree
- Two to three years of medical device experience
- Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), charting, flowcharting, and graphs
- Competency in navigating the Internet
- Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstracts and/or concrete variables
- Valid state driver's license required
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Provide after-hours and weekend case support, as necessary
- Previous Spinal device experience
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings.With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com at http://www.nuvasive.com/ .
2015 NuVasive, Inc. Privacy at http://www.nuvasive.com/privacy-policy/ Terms and Conditions at http://www.nuvasive.com/terms-conditions/
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The "EEO is the Law" poster options are available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Nuvasive is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.