NuORDER is looking for a Graphic Designer with B2B experience to join our corporate marketing team and shape our visual brand identity. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and final file prep for all creative assets to support sales and marketing efforts. You must be an Adobe Creative Suite master with the ability to ideate, design, layout and coordinate creative design quickly, all while maintaining meticulous attention to detail. You should be a seasoned graphic designer with an understanding of messaging strategy, typographic layout and hierarchy.
This is a full-time, salaried position that includes competitive compensation, benefits and a plan for career growth.
Along with your application, please submit your portfolio and resume.
What you'll do:
- Design and provide art direction with a focus on key messages, content and copy to create integrated and impactful brand communication.
- Iteration and versioning of creative assets for marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and solution-based collaborative conversations.
- Own the execution of company-branded materials to support sales and marketing efforts including presentations, infographics, event materials, website assets, social graphics, newsletters, emails, banners, advertisements, campaigns, etc.
- Analyze, test and adjust graphics across necessary channels to optimize campaign/asset performance.
- Manage visual assets including the selection of stock imagery, editing, databases, storage and usage rights.
- Manage production and printing processes through in-house resources or outside vendors.
- Continually update and define the company’s visual brand identity across print and digital formats.
- Minimum 2+ years of design experience and Bachelor’s Degree (in Graphic/Digital Design, Visual Communication, Journalism or related field) preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and Microsoft Office.
- Preferred experience with After Effects, Flash and Premier.
- Knowledge of photography and video production a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, HubSpot and WordPress is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to learn new programs and design new techniques.
NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 2,000 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For more information, visitwww.nuorder.com
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success.
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen! In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.