Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Experienced and Entry Level .
If you are looking for Sales Rep career it is a good idea to consider the exponentially fast-growing healthcare industry. The healthcare and pharmaceutical industry in the United States is expected to increase by billions of dollars over the next decade while the need for new Pharmaceutical Sales Rep’s to educate healthcare professionals on new products will become a public health necessity. If you are looking to work as a Pharmaceuticals Sales Rep we would like to hear from you right away.
Our company is currently seeking dynamic and highly-driven sales professionals to join our highly successful Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team. This position will report directly to the Sales Manager and must consistently meet or exceed all sales budgets/goals on all products assigned. Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep is expected to possess a high-level knowledge of their product, customer and territory. An average of 8 sales calls/presentations per day to physician prescribers as well as nurses plus Pharmacy sales presentations. All of our Pharmaceutical Sales Representative team members are also expected to attend all company function as well online meetings. Various administrative duties such as sales reporting are also required. Must also complete all industry training and must maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents and incidents.
The company has been improving the lives of people through every stage of life by identifying unmet healthcare needs. Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep delivers innovative, high-quality prescription, and specialty products using only the purest ingredients and FDA-approved methods of manufacturing. We are recognized as a pioneer and leader in several therapeutic areas and also offers leading products through its pediatric, dermatology, primary care, cardiology, diagnostics and long-term care service lines.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep job openings requirements
- Our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps must have the ability to work independently with little supervision
- One-two years of successful outside business to business sales experience OR college graduate with track record of achievements to include collegiate sports or student government or entrepreneurial achievements.
- All of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives must have demonstrated ability to plan, analyze and act upon sales data within an assigned geography.
- Ability for persuasive business communication with physicians and providers.
- Completion of some pharmaceutical sales training or education
- Must be able to acquire all industry certification and/or credentials (there might be a cost associated with this).
- Exercise good business judgment and discretion and to analyze and address territory opportunities.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check.
- Computer Skills: proficiency in business software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Duties for all of our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team members:
- Each of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps will develop and execute territory business plan that results in achievement of assigned sales quota for assigned products.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes for assigned products.
- Conduct clinical/reimbursement in-service training programs with appropriate customers.
- All of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps will educate patients and health care providers in clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product.
- Assist organization with projects to include but not limited to: test markets, market surveys, product idea evaluations, and competitive research.
- All of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps must adhere to inventory and sample control processes which include but are not limited to compliance regulations, cost control measures, and field/sample inventory management
- Stay current with company communications through the use of technology which includes but is not limited to email, voice mail, conference calls, and meetings.
Interviews are being conducting right away. Please apply for this opportunity immediately.