Financial Service Representative *Float*
NuMark Credit Union Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties are performed under the general supervision of the Branch Manager and in accordance with established Credit Union deposit & loan policies. Conducts activities related to the extension of consumer credit and deposit accounts. Informs members about all products and services that NuMark offers. Processes all applicable paperwork within appropriate guidelines with accuracy and timeliness. Ensures confidentiality of all member information. This position is responsible for achieving various sales behavior and production goals and providing exceptional service at all levels. The expectations of this job are to build member relationships by providing excellent service and offering products that meet members' needs.
****MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BETWEEN BRANCHES!****
Bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum two year experience equivalent to an FSR within a full service financial institutions. Minimum two year experience underwriting consumer/home equity loans. Must be thoroughly familiar with the Credit Union's deposit & lending policies and procedures. Knowledgeable of all regulation and reporting requirements related to the position. Must understand various disclosure information and be able to explain related requirements. Proficient in all computer applications associated with the position. Must be bondable. Full knowledge of all products and services and economic/factors in order to assist members with financial decisions. Possess good written and oral communication skills. Able to work unsupervised and under pressure in order to achieve Credit Union goals. Highly energetic and motivated individual. Is goal oriented and results oriented. Is motivated by the opportunity to earn monetary rewards and works well in an environment that supports this philosophy. Strives to accomplish all assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Services members by taking and processing consumer & home equity loan applications, opening all types of new accounts, cross-selling products and services, resolving problems and providing exceptional service.
- Contacts prospective and existing members to solicit new business by mail or phone to meet specific goals as outlined for each FSR. Actively seeks prospective member referrals.
- Promotes positive attitudes, cooperation, and a desire to cross-sell Credit Union products and services. Makes a determination regarding the appropriate deposit or loan product alternatives according to the needs of the member.
- Interviews members who come into the credit union seeking financial services. Handles details of transactions including system input. Reviews loan applications for consumer and home equity loans, pulls credit reports and completes the application processing system for each request. Approves, denies or counteroffers member regarding loan request. Is responsible for making sure that turn-around time on all member loan requests whether by phone or in person is handled as quickly as possible ensuring superlative service to our membership. Has limited underwriting authority.
- Schedules loan closing with member and follow up to ascertain that all documents are completed in a timely manner.
- Stays abreast of all product and system changes affecting the membership.
- Advises members on products, rates, and suggests a strategy to obtain the best results based on the members' individual desires and needs.
- Follows all established policies and procedures as well as regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act, or any new regulations specific to financial services.
- Is accountable for obtaining established loan and deposit goals.
- Actively and enthusiastically cross-sells member payment protection, GAP and MRC or another product for the benefit of the member, whenever possible.
- Has the authority to reverse service charges or waive fees within the limits set by branch guidelines.
- Works to complete all recommended internal/external training requirements in order to grow in the job.
- Responsible for compliance to all BSA policies, procedures and regulations within area of responsibility.
NuMark offers PTO, time off for volunteer opportunities, medical/dental/vision benefits, a 401K plan with matching, assistance with continuing education and furtherance of higher education.
ABOUT NUMARK CREDIT UNION
NuMark's mission is to enrich the financial lives of our members. We offer a full menu of financial services from mortgage and auto loans to free checking accounts and business services. We are dedicated to treating our members like family and helping them save money, so they can achieve their financial dreams.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle of NuMark Credit Union where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
NuMark Credit Union
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at NuMark Credit Union