- Expired: August 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
NuMark's mission is to enrich the financial lives of our members. Our growing Credit Union has over 140 employees, nine Chicagoland branches, and over 50,000 combined members. We offer a full menu of financial services from mortgage and auto loans to free checking accounts and business services. NuMark Credit Union is dedicated to putting our members first, treating them like family and helping them do more with their money. We help members get to their fantastic future faster.
What You'll Love About Us....
At NuMark Credit Union, we recognize how vital our team is to the success of our organization. We believe that investing in the wellness and professional development of our people should be at the forefront of how we operate. Our focus is on making employees feel valued and supported because we know a strong team and positive culture is what gives us a competitive advantage in the markets that we serve.
NuMark Credit Union believes in social responsibility. You'll have opportunities to strengthen the communities we serve through volunteer days and fundraising programs. We have partnered with non-profits like the Northern Illinois Food Bank, Toys for Tots, The Bridge Teen Center, Wreaths Across America and other community organizations that make our neighborhoods a better place.
We want to make sure you're taken care of, which is why we strive to offer competitive and cost-conscious benefits for you and your family. Full Time Employees can choose between several plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO or PPO), Dental, Vision, 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays Off, Company Lunches and Parties, Birthday Holidays, Life Insurance (Company Paid), Short and Long Term Disability (Company Paid), 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match, Flex Spending Account, AFLAC Portable Insurance Plans, Education Reimbursement for Bachelor or Master's Degrees, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Community Volunteer Time and Career Advancement Opportunities.
*Additional phone stipend will be provided for this role.
About The Role....
You'll be responsible for the Credit Union's building and systems, while ensuring equipment is functioning and scheduling maintenance when necessary.
What You'll Do....
- Monitors and ensures contractor compliance for college contracts including but not limited to: landscape, janitorial, HVAC, carpet, elevator and snow removal.
- Schedules buildings/maintenance staff to respond to written work orders; Calls managers to communicate work response schedule.
- Maintains adequate inventory of maintenance products used in all buildings.
- Resolves contractor problems and issues as needed.
- Develops and adheres to annual facilities budget.
- Communicates with managers regarding needed maintenance and repair of facilities; schedules visits with managers to performed scheduled maintenance and repair.
- Ensures that HVAC systems and other building equipment systems are kept in proper working order and repaired when necessary.
- Responds to telephone and/or pages from staff for emergency assistance.
- Prepares bid specifications for bank.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities You'll Need....
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of experience in facilities maintenance or equivalent related functions.
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements and safety precautions related to facilities management.
- Must be a well-organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self started. Strong procurement and negotiation skills.
- Willing and able to regularly travel between NuMark locations.
- Valid driver's license.
Equal Opportunity Employer....
At NuMark Credit Union, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on the development of and inclusive workplace. We are committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles. As such, we consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
NuMark Credit Union
3S555 Winfield RdWarrenville, IL
Real EstateView all jobs at NuMark Credit Union