NuMale Medical Center is looking for a Staff Accountant!
NuMale Medical Center is a nationwide Medical Clinic that treats Men’s Wellness. We offer a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
Position Summary: We are looking for an energetic, organized, and efficient person to work in our Accounting Department in our Wauwatosa office. This person will work in our Corporate Accounting group and perform various types of accounting and month-end closing duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• A/R collections and processing for our in-house financing.
• Scanning and distributing bills to various departments for approval.
• Code expenses to correct GL accounts.
• Enter and pay bills.
• Enter receipts and allocate expenses to clinics.
• Reconciliation of clinic sales.
• Process merchant chargebacks.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with members of various departments.
• General filing.
• Assist with other general tasks as needed.
• Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent experience
• Strong Knowledge of GAAP
• Proficient in QuickBooks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Time management and organization skills
• Team player and able to work independently
• Detail orientated, accurate and efficient
• Reliable and trustworthy
Please submit Salary Requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.